Physical Damage Trucking Insurance

Physical Damage Insurance For Trucking

When your truck, trailer, or the equipment you own or rent, is involved in an accident, Physical damage insurance is the commercial truck policy that provides coverage. This type of coverage can be grouped as Comprehensive, Collision, or Fire and. theft with CAC (Combined additional coverage.) Towing and storage expenses coverage can be found under Physical Damage. Please do not forget to review your policy for towing and/or storage limits offered by your insurer.

Some policies offer additional coverage not included in regular physical damage policies, such as driver items or tarps. If you need coverage for such items, you must request for a policy that allows for such coverage. Physical Damage requires vehicle value or stated value, so have the value at hand when you get a quote. Deductible applies when obtaining a physical damage quote. This is the amount you must pay if you have a claim.

  • Comprehensive Insurance: provides coverage for your covered vehicle except if you collide with another object or vehicle. This coverage section activates coverage if your vehicle is stolen.
  • Collision: provides coverage when your vehicle collided with another object in an accident or overturns.

To get a Physical Damage Quote, please Click Here to get started of call (678) 889-5496 to speak to a licensed insurance agent.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this site is strictly informational and does not constitute insurance advice. Coverage vary by state and by specific individual coverage, so contact your agent to review and advice on your specific type of coverage.